Medical Hypnosis in Northeast Ohio
"Feelings come from thoughts, either conscious or unconscious. You can change your thoughts and thereby your feelings."
There are no limits to what you can accomplish with the power of your own mind. Call today for information on making an appointment. Take control of your life! We can help you help yourself!
Daniel A. Zelling, M.D., is a physician and psychotherapist with over twenty years experience in Medical Hypnosis. He is Board Certified in Medical Hypnoanalysis. Dr. Zelling is committed to the care and well being of his patients and to their successful treatment.
Areas of treatment include
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Phobias such as Fear of Flying and Agoraphobia
- Stress Management
- Migraine & Tension Headaches
- Impotence and Anorgasmia
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Alcoholism & Drug Abuse
- Pain Modification
- Visualization & Mental Imagery
- Success Programs: Sales, Sports, Study
Hours of Operation
Cost of Services
- Psychotherapy Consultation - $120.00
- Individual Psychotherapy Session - $95.00
- Smoking Cessation - $350.00
Coverage for these services will fall under the category of "Outpatient Psychotherapy" by a medical doctor. Although hypnosis is used it is still considered psychotherapy. Your medical insurance may cover all or part of your therapy. We will be happy to call your insurance company and request benefit information, or you can do this yourself. The following questions will be helpful when talking to your insurance or managed care organization.
- Am I covered for outpatient psychotherapy by a medical doctor?
- Is Daniel A. Zelling, MD in your network?
- What is your deductible?
- Do you have a maximum number of visits per year?
- Maximum number of visits per week?
- Maximum the insurance will pay each year?
- Do you need precertified?
- How much will they pay per visit?
We will submit your insurance for you, however the charges are still your responsibility. Having insurance coverage is not a guarantee of payment.
Our office does not bill insurance for the smoking cessation program.
Fill out the form below and our office staff will contact you shortly.
copyright © 2012, MDHypnosis.com